Fluval 106 External Filter for Aquariums delivers many practical benefits. Benefits include better filtration, less maintenance frequency, faster setup, and quieter operation.
Key features include:
– Improved motor hydraulic performance. This reduces maintenance frequency, increases flow rates and head pressure.
– Enhanced water filtration performance for cleaner, healthier water.
– Better biological filtration, with the addition of Bio-Foam media.
– Sound-dampening impeller design for 8 to 15% quieter operation, perfect for your indoor aquarium.
– Redesigned impeller cover that’s less prone to breakage, peace of mind for you.
– Stronger lift-lock clamps for more secure closure. simple motion lift-lock also makes for simple cleaning and maintenance.
– Hose lock nuts improves security, not easily tampered with.
The filter helps make aquarium keeping as easy and worry-free as possible. The additional features of patented Aqua-Stop Valves for easy hose disconnections and multiple removable filtration baskets that are already packed with the necessary media for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration.
In addition, the filter has a unique canister design that holds 35-50% more water than round canister filters of similar size. This square shape allows better water flow through a complex cleansing path that maximizes contact with the filtration media. Suitable for fresh or salt water aquariums up to 100 L (25 US Gal).
Included in the box:
– 4 Foam pads.
– 1 x 70 g carbon.
– 1 x Polishing pad.
– 1 x 120 g BIOMAX.
– AquaStop valve assembly.
– Ribbed hosing.
– 2 rim connectors.
– Intake tube.
– Intake strainer.
– Output nozzle.
– 2 rubber connectors.
– Instruction manual.
– Quick start manual.
Other models available:
– Fluval 206, for aquariums up to 200 L (45 US Gal), flow rate: 780 L/H (206 US GPH)
– Fluval 306, for aquariums up to 300 L (70 US Gal), flow rate: 1150 L/H (303 US GPH)
– Fluval 406, for aquariums up to 400 L (100 US Gal), flow rate: 1450 L/H (383 US GPH)
These items are only available from our Sidmouth Road, Clyst St Mary garden centre (EX5 1AE). Please call us on 01392 876281 to check availability.
Hurry this offer is only available until 31st December 2018.