Tetra Medifin is an effective way of curing bacterial/parasitic fish diseases.
Ideal to use during spring and autumn to reduce the background levels of bacteria in your pond, that can cause disease.
Fluctuating temperatures can cause fish stress making them more susceptible to infections and diseases.
- Effective treatment for most common pond fish diseases.
- Combination of active ingredients effective against bacteria, parasites, and fungi.
- Broad spectrum of activity for best chance of recovery.
- Supports wound healing by preventing secondary infections.
- Harmless to fish, plants and filter bacteria.
250ml £9 to £7.20
This product is available from our Clyst St Mary garden centre while stocks last. Please call our aquatics team on 01392 876281 to reserve yours today.
Offer valid during March 2019 only.